What makes us unique:
- Our property managers personally check on maintenance issues before we send someone out to your property. If we can save you a service trip charge by fixing the problem ourselves, we will. This equals savings to you, thereby increasing your income.
- You will always speak to a live person, even after hours and on weekends. There is always a property manager on call.
- We do an in-depth and ongoing market analysis of the current rental market to make sure your rents are at current market levels.
- We keep up-to-date with changes in real estate laws and regulations.
- We conduct regular visual property inspections.
- Our tenant screening includes meeting and interviewing each tenant, including children and pets, before making a final decision.
- We have strong long-term relationships with our vendors which allows us to negotiate the best pricing for our owners and to know that the job will be done correctly. We don’t authorize bill payment until we personally inspect the work/repairs.
- We pay utilities, mortgages, property taxes and HOA payments if you want us to handle those payments.
- We have a full-time bookkeeper on staff.
- We provide monthly reports & annual statements for tax purposes.
- We don’t charge any leasing or set-up fees.
- We don’t charge any management fees until your property is rented.